L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water Review

I have been a BzzAgent for some time. Of all the peer review sites it is in my top three. Thanks to them I discovered my current razor and new favorite jerky brand. I recently was sent L'Oreal  Micellar Cleansing Water for waterproof makeup for all skin types to review. I was impressed by it and would definitely buy it! Priced at  9.99  for it is worth the buy.

I used it one night to remove my favorite extended wear lipstick. I was surprised that it stayed on through hot wings but was easily removed by the Micellar water. It also easily removed virtually all my makeup left my skin refreshed. I am pleased with the results. I also use it three or times a week to cleanse my skin before washing it. 

I have used after sleeping with my makeup on. I know it's bad for you. I woke up with eyes slightly irritated. I proceeded to remove my makeup with the Micellar water and it worked really well! It also didn't irritate my eyes. I was able to remove a lot of the makeup including the waterproof eyeliner in one swoop. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves to wear makeup but hates taking it off. I also recommend it anyone that wants an extra cleansing before washing their face. 

Love, BS


Comments

Popular Posts