Studio Gear PRO T.L.S. Mascara, Gel Liner and Brush Review

I know the Studio Gear Brand because I reviewed their whipped lipsticks which I loved! Brandbacker had another opportunity to try their mascara, gel liner and brush so I applied. I received the products a few days after applying. I received them free for an honest and fair review. 

I really loved the mascara. It's a nice big size and has a nice brush. I applied the  IT mascara I received from Birchbox. I really liked the studio gear mascara because it made my lashes like butterfly wings if that's a thing. My eyelashes looked long, fanned out and clump free. I must say this is my new mascara that will go in my makeup bag.

I was excited about the gel eyeliner. Because the description made it sound like it would last a while. However it fell short of my expectations. The brush is beautiful but the color they sent me is ugly. Even if I wanted to use it on my eyebrows it's way too light. I gave it a whirl and nope not for me!!! I swatched the eyeliner on my hand to check the color and I must say though it's tough to remove once applied. I might give it to my mom since she draws her eyebrows on.

Who is Studio Gear? 

Formulated through years of research and testing with professional makeup artists in mind, we believe in creating accessible, high quality products to encourage individual artistry, expression and confidence.

Product Information: 

STUDIO GEAR IMPACTFULL PRO T.L.S MASCARA: Studio tested, high impact mascara that THICKENS, LENGTHENS and SEPARATES the lashes, delivering maximum fullness and flare.
• Naturally derived collagen, hydrolyzed wheat protein and antioxidants nourish, condition, and protect the lashes.
• Deep, rich pigments create high impact lashes
• Long wearing without clumping, flaking or smearing.

INVINCIBLE GEL EYELINER:
Gel cream eye liner providing the ultimate versatility in application and wear, always creating a
smooth and even finish
• High performance, water/smudge proof formula
• Capable of creating intense, sheer or smoky effect
• Use as shadow or liner

#31 INVINCIBLE MULTI -TASKER BRUSH:
Synthetic Fibers: Taklon Nylon
This brush has an exclusive and unique ergonomic shape developed to fit perfectly into the corners of your eye. This brush moves naturally with the shape of your lid enabling you to effortlessly sweep the liner along your lashes creating a precise line. The flat, curved shape is perfect for applying liquid, cake, cream, gel and powder (wet or dry) products.

Overall, I will definitely use the mascara along with my favorite studio gear liquid lipstick. A definite must buy for ladies who like fat mascara brushes and big bold lashes! 

Update: I have been using this amazing mascara for a few weeks now and I must say it is my new favorite! I will definitely purchase it again! I have amazon so I will definitely buy it there! If you are interested, you can also purchase it from their site: https://studiogearcosmetics.com/products/impacfull-pro-t-l-s-mascara, free shipping for orders over $60.00 dollars. If you sign up for their newsletter you receive 10% off ! For my readers you can use code SGEYES for 10% off. 

if you love their makeup you can join their VIP points program, receive 500 bonus points for joining today.










Comments

Popular Posts