On-the-Go Glow Travel Sets Review

Brandbacker and sent me Hydropeptide sent me an On the Go Glow Travel Set to review for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. 

HydroPeptide has spent the last decade perfecting anti-aging. Their blend of scientists and beauty professionals delivers a unique perspective to challenge traditional beliefs and embrace a new approach to skin health. With access to the top minds in skin science and patented technologies, HydroPeptide will continue to revolutionize anti-aging skin care.

Deluxe trial sizes of our award-winning fan favorites. A complete anti-aging regimen to restore your skin's protective barrier. The travel set includes:

Exfoliating Cleanser: New Beauty Magazine winner "The Best Way to Take the Day Off" & one of Katherine Heigl's favorite products! I tried this product and it was gentle yet effective. I noticed a difference in my skin. 

Pre-Treatment Toner: Shecky's Beauty Award for "Best Toner." Apparently, Shecky's endorses them I tried this product and it was gentle on all the areas of my face. I miss Shecky's Girl's Night Out. 

Face Lift Moisturizer: Les Nouvelles Magazine winner "Best Antioxidant Product" the consistency was silky and the scent wasn't strong. I used this after the cleanser and toner. 

Eye Authority: Day Spa Magazine winner "Best Eye Cream" I dabbed this under my eyes along with the moisturizer. 

Purifying Mask: New Beauty Magazine winner "A Mighty Mask That Can Multitask" I have yet to use the mask. I am sure it is an amazing product as the others. 

The product is available for purchase on their site: http://www.hydropeptide.com

I received this set as a free sample for an honest review. I would definitely buy one for myself for traveling and another as a last minute gift for friend or family member.



Comments

Popular Posts